Son Of Arena Gaming Index du Forum

Son Of Arena Gaming Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Gt-i9100_xwke7_xxke4_oxxke2.zip

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Son Of Arena Gaming Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Postez votre demande ici
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
shawngar
Membre

Masculin
Point(s): 179
Moyenne de points: 2,32

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Gt-i9100_xwke7_xxke4_oxxke2.zip Répondre en citant

Gt-i9100_xwke7_xxke4_oxxke2.zip > urlin.us/2bnpb

For,,,my,,,phone,,,I,,,need,,,to,,,find,,,this?,,,(GT-I9100XWKE7XXKE4OXXKE2)I,,,have,,,a,,,video,,,that,,,pretty,,,much,,,matches,,,what,,,your,,,saying,,,here:,,,the,,,Samsung,,,Galaxy,,,S2You,,,will,,,usually,,,download,,,Beta-Firmware,,,on,,,that,,,site(just,,,a,,,heads-up!)Any,,advice,,is,,much,,appreciated,,guysThis,,,website,,,uses,,,cookies,,,to,,,ensure,,,you,,,get,,,the,,,best,,,experience,,,on,,,our,,,websiteThank,,,you,,,very,,,muchInternet,,,,(Oh,,,,snap)*It,,,,is,,,,important,,,,for,,,,the,,,,safety,,,,of,,,,your,,,,Galaxy,,,,S2,,,,to,,,,have,,,,a,,,,fully,,,,charged,,,,batteryStock,,,,Kernels,,,,can,,,,be,,,,downloaded,,,,here!,,,,Thanks0,,,,Reply,,,,Link,,,,to,,,,post,,,,1,,,,Erik,,,,JQuote:,,,Originally,,,Posted,,,by,,,reudyfam,,,Rather,,,than,,,creating,,,a,,,new,,,thread,,,,I'll,,,post,,,here.Forum,,posts:,,2,,Forum,,posts:,,2,,Feb,,12,,,2012,,3:11:44,,PM,,via,,Website,,Feb,,12,,,2012,,3:11:44,,PM,,via,,Website,,Root,,KernelsRoot,,Kernel,,for,,version,,KE2,,hereRoot,,Kernel,,for,,version,,KE7,,hereRoot,,Kernel,,for,,version,,KE8,,hereRoot,,Kernel,,for,,version,,KF1,,hereRoot,,Kernel,,for,,version,,KF2,,hereRoot,,Kernel,,for,,version,,KF3,,hereRoot,,Kernel,,for,,version,,KF4,,hereRoot,,Kernel,,for,,version,,KG1,,version,,2.3.3,,hereRoot,,Kernel,,for,,version,,KG1,,version,,2.3.4,,hereRoot,,Kernel,,for,,version,,KG2,,here,,and,,here,,and,,hereRoot,,Kernel,,for,,version,,KG3,,hereRoot,,Kernel,,for,,version,,KG5,,hereRoot,,Kernel,,for,,version,,KG6,,hereRoot,,Kernel,,for,,version,,KG7,,hereRoot,,Kernel,,for,,version,,KH1,,hereRoot,,Kernel,,for,,version,,KH3,,hereRoot,,Kernel,,for,,version,,KH4,,hereRoot,,Kernel,,for,,version,,KI2,,*insecure,,hereRoot,,Kernel,,for,,version,,KI3,,hereRoot,,Kernel,,for,,version,,KI3,,*insecure,,hereRoot,,Kernel,,for,,version,,KI4,,hereRoot,,Kernel,,for,,version,,KI4,,*insecure,,hereRoot,,Kernel,,for,,version,,KI8,,hereRoot,,Kernel,,for,,version,,KJ1,,hereRoot,,Kernel,,for,,version,,KJ2,,hereRoot,,Kernel,,for,,version,,KJ3,,hereRoot,,Kernel,,for,,version,,KK2,,hereRoot,,Kernel,,for,,version,,KK5,,hereAll,,links,,were,,taken,,from,,the,,XDA,,Developers',,thread,,HEREOh,,my,,gosh,,,what,,do,,I,,need?,,1Just,,,,a,,,,few,,,,questions,,,,before,,,,I,,,,attempt,,,,to,,,,root,,,,my,,,,GS2Odin,,1.85,,2That,,,,entire,,,,procedure,,,,works,,,,with,,,,other,,,,Firmware,,,,toonow,,,for,,,the,,,removal,,,of,,,the,,,triangleOdin,,,,v.3,,,,engine,,,,(ID:7)SetupConnectionHad,,,,a,,,,Desire,,,,previously,,,,,and,,,,thought,,,,I,,,,had,,,,mastered,,,,the,,,,art,,,,of,,,,rooting,,,,,unrooting,,,,,custom,,,,roms,,,,etc,,,,,however,,,,,seems,,,,the,,,,Samsung,,,,way,,,,is,,,,slightly,,,,different,,,,,a,,,,bit,,,,daunting,,,,if,,,,I'm,,,,honest,,,,,though,,,,I,,,,guess,,,,practice,,,,makes,,,,perfect!,,,,From,,,,the,,,,main,,,,guide,,,,,should,,,,I,,,,be,,,,doing,,,,anything,,,,else,,,,in,,,,the,,,,root,,,,procedure,,,,due,,,,to,,,,the,,,,fact,,,,that,,,,my,,,,phone,,,,is,,,,brandedYour,,,,device,,,,will,,,,show,,,,a,,,,yellow,,,,exclamation,,,,mark,,,,when,,,,you,,,,start,,,,itOK,,,,cannotIf,,,,you,,,,can,,,,do,,,,that,,,,,try,,,,the,,,,Odin,,,,flash,,,,againIt,,,,will,,,,lead,,,,to,,,,the,,,,loss,,,,of,,,,your,,,,data,,,,howeverIf,,,you,,,want,,,to,,,change,,,the,,,looks,,,of,,,your,,,interface,,,,try,,,stuff,,,like,,,Go,,,Launcher,,,,ADW,,,Launcher,,,etcIf,,not,,where,,can,,I,,find,,the,,file,,for,,step,,4,,of,,the,,guide?,,Quote:,,(4),,Find,,an,,original,,Samsung,,signed,,stock,,kernel,,(preferably,,from,,the,,same,,stock,,firmware,,you,,have,,,but,,it's,,not,,terribly,,important),,Quick,,Reply,,Reply,,JJEgan,,View,,Profile,,View,,Forum,,Posts,,15th,,June,,2011,,,10:25,,AM,,#5,,,,Senior,,Member,,XDA,,Ad-Free,,Thanks,,Meter:,,4,684,,,,More,,24,021,,posts,,Join,,Date:Joined:,,Oct,,2010,,Less,,now,,for,,the,,removal,,of,,the,,triangleThere,,is,,also,,a,,video,,for,,unrooting,,and,,optimizing,,it,,as,,wellClick,,on,,any,,of,,the,,topics,,to,,find,,related,,threadsGot,,my,,SII,,(Vodafone,,branded,,,PDA,,-,,i9100buke1,,,Phone,,-,,i9100buke1,,,CSC,,-,,i9100vodke2),,yesterday,,,love,,it,,,want,,to,,rootThen,,,unzip,,,and,,,flash,,,with,,,this,,,file?,,,I9100XWKE7PDA.tar,,,And,,,flash,,,same,,,as,,,before,,,Odin>PDA>select,,,file>click,,,flashThe,,correct,,Kernel,,for,,your,,device**,,3Forum,,,posts:,,,2,,,Forum,,,posts:,,,2,,,Feb,,,12,,,,2012,,,2:48:22,,,PM,,,via,,,Website,,,Feb,,,12,,,,2012,,,2:48:22,,,PM,,,via,,,Website,,,Segmented,,,FirmwareThis,,,is,,,an,,,excerpt,,,of,,,the,,,following,,,thread.All,,,credits,,,go,,,to,,,IntratechXWKDDFirmware,,,infoPDA:XWKDDPHONE:,,,XXKDHBuild,,,date:,,,26/04/2011Generic,,,XEU:,,,Stock,,,Kernel:,,,is:,,,intratechXDAXWKE1Firmware,,,infoPDA:XWKE1PHONE:,,,XXKDJBuild,,,date:,,,03/05/2011Generic,,,XEU:,,,for,,,Generic,,,XEU:,,,Stock,,,Kernel:,,,is:,,,intratechXDAXWKE2Firmware,,,infoPDA:XWKE2PHONE:,,,XXKDJBuild,,,date:,,,06/05/2011Generic,,,XEU,,,(UK):,,,NEE,,,(Nordic):,,,DBT,,,(German):,,,ITV,,,(Italia):,,,FOP,,,(Spain):,,,OXXKE2,,,(MultiCSC):,,,XEN,,,(Belgium):,,,XEF,,,(France):,,,OXF,,,:,,,Austria:,,,Bahrain:,,,Stock,,,Kernel:,,,is:,,,intratechXDANotice:,,,There,,,seems,,,to,,,be,,,an,,,issue,,,with,,,users,,,on,,,Orange's,,,UK,,,network,,,and,,,this,,,firmware,,,,XWKE2,,,,version,,,causing,,,Android,,,process,,,to,,,Force,,,Close,,,on,,,bootzImage,,,NAND,,,Write,,,Start!!,,,RQTCLOSE,,,!!,,,RES,,,OK,,,!!,,,CompletedYOU,,,can,,,find,,,an,,,entire,,,list,,,of,,,the,,,latest,,,Firmware,,,here.This,,,is,,,a,,,list,,,for,,,the,,,European,,,Firmware,,,,but,,,you,,,can,,,find,,,the,,,American,,,Firmware,,,,the,,,Australian,,,one,,,etcIf,,,,your,,,,batteries,,,,are,,,,drained,,,,during,,,,the,,,,process,,,,,your,,,,smartphone,,,,might,,,,not,,,,work,,,,anymore.**Stuck,,,,at,,,,number,,,,2?,,,,Go,,,,to,,,,settings,,,,->,,,,Info,,,,and,,,,look,,,,for,,,,your,,,,Kernel,,,,Version f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Son Of Arena Gaming Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Postez votre demande ici Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange